KEYLOCK – non-invasive car anti-theft device that does not require any modifications of the key!
Key lock is an innovative anti-theft device for cars with keyless opening system. The lock makes it impossible to scan the key, and the “suitcase-method” theft.
How does KEYLOCK works?
Switching the key on and off. The device operates in two modes:
THE FIRST MODE is activation upon double tapping on the key in the bag or in the pocket.
– when approaching the car, stop for 1-2 seconds.
– Then, double tap on the key that is in your bag or pocket.
– Pauses between the first and the second tap should not be longer than approx. 1 second.
– The key should be in the pocket or in the compartment of a bag with hard objects, e.g. coins
THE SECOND OPTION is automatic activation of the key when the key is in motion.
Mounting the KEYLOCK
Mounting the keylock is very simple and takes a couple of minutes, and most drivers can do it by themselves.
1. First step is opening the key shell.
2. Then, take the battery out of the key
3. Put on a special clip on the key
4. Put the battery with a clip into the key an close the shell.
Increase the car security – advantages of KEYLOCK
The main advantage of the device is active surrounding monitoring system – the lock automatically secures the key when the owner walks away from the car, so you don’t need to remember to activate the system.
It should be noted, that the device is 100% non-invasive and there is no need to manipulate the key or car electronics.
The lock is extremely efficient and provides excellent car security, without interrupting the functionality of keyless system.
Make sure your car is safe today! Keylock is an innovative lock that prevents the “suitcase-method” theft.
If you have any questions, we are happy to give you all information necessary.